Sunday 2 February 2014

Holy meteorites

Gurelain meteorites- I have see  them in magazines,  on pinterest,  youtube tutorials and instagram so I decided to try them. Probably the nicest packaging I have ever seen for a makeup product and it smells delicious.  I have been using my armani powder brush and I its not picking up the pigment very well and I think im going to have to invest in a better brush for application.  I have discovered that there is a brush specifically designed for the meteorites.  Do any of you use this product? What do you use to apply? Sometimes the key in applying is what tool you use. I have armani silk foundation and I hated it. Found it went on streaky, was dry and caked. But I was using a foundation brush. When I tried it this past weekend with my beauty blender my whole perspective changed. Now its the best I have ever used!! Going to start recommending it to my friends :) I do get a healthy glow with the meteorites and I will continue to keep it in my daily routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment