Sunday 19 January 2014

Diorshow Fusion Mono Eyeshadow

When I first saw them i had to have them all! Beautiful cream eyeshadow that lasts all day. I got all 8!! http://www.dior.com/beauty/en_gb/fragrance-and-beauty/make-up-and-cosmetics-by-christian-dior-lipstick-m/eyes/eyeshadows/pr-eyeshadows-Y0148300-long-wear-professional-mirror-shine-eyeshadow.html

Unfortunately I missed the limited holiday edition- 521 Comete. So when the Spring 2014 Line came out I rushed out to to see them. There are 4-peach, lavender, brown and black. All matte (my least favourite). So i went with the pastels 721 Songe and 121 Celeste. They last all day but i have to layer some of my original shimmers to create some dimension. Im going to get the other two later this week. If theres anything left:)

I saw on temptalias blog that there is a limited edition shimmery lavender 141 Rosee. http://www.temptalia.com/dior-nocturne-rosee-fusion-mono-eyeshadows-reviews-photos-swatches. Its a Nordstrom exclusive so its looks like i will miss that one as well!! I would prefer it to the matte 121 Celeste version. 




No comments:

Post a Comment