Wednesday 7 October 2015

Oh Laneige

A couple of weeks ago I received the Laneige VoxBox from the Influenster (for testing the products)
In my box I received the Brightening Sparkling Water Foam Cleanser. It's a foam dispenser just like shaving cream ( press lightly or a lot of foam will come out). Made from carbonated bubbles that detoxify the skin and promote circulation. The whipped foam promises to gently remove makeup without any irritation. 

It took some time to get used to the foam dispenser. The product its self was great. My face was clean and not dried out. I'm definitely goin to try the other products ( water bank serum, water bank gel cream and water sleeping mask). I seen a small sample set at sephora which would me great for testing them out! Definitely a refreshing line and worth trying http://www.sephora.com/hydration-trial-kit-P399804?skuId=1749761&icid2=laneige_lp_bestsellers_carousel_brand:laneige_p399804_image#

No comments:

Post a Comment