Monday 12 October 2015

My favourite nude lipliners

Often I apply liner with balm on top instead of lipstick. Of my small collection my favourite is MAC subculture liner. It matches my natural lip colour perfectly. 

Left to right: Burberry nude beige, MAC subculture, MAC boldly bare, Essence In the Nude, MAC staunchly stylish, MAC whirl, MAC morning coffee. 

Mac Pro pencils last longer but are super drying on my lips. I need MAC prep + prime lip before applying. Other pencils I can get away with Guerlain kiss kiss lip lift ( a drier lip primer). I usually just apply primer and pencil then go. Sometimes I want a little extra like a plumper or gloss. My favourites are YSL vernis a levres plump up, Dior gloss or YSL tint in oil. 


Recommendations for liners? Let me know. I love trying new things 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment