Saturday 25 July 2015

J'adore DiOr

Dior has been one of my favourite beauty brands since I first discovered it at Sears almost 10 years ago. 

My favourite product from the line is their nail polish. The brush is wide and I can apply the polish on my nails with just one swipe (I have tiny nails) and the quality is also great.


They have re formulated their eyeshadow however there is still variation in the pigmentation. I wish they would package it that way because I wouldnt buy shadows that are all just shimmer washes. I'm guilty of buying a quad more than one fire just one or two shadows that I like. 
My favourite Dior shadow palette to date has been eye reviver (the silver palette) I love shadows 2,3 and 4. 

I purchased almost all of the diorshow fusion mono shadows. They were so beautiful. I have two left 861 chimere ( rose gold) and 661 meteore (bronze). They last all day and don't crease when used with a primer. The only downside is that they dry out. Diorshow khol sticks are similar other shimmer sticks. I have silver and grey which together make a very glamorous smoky eye. I'm exited for their fall collection to launch in August so I can try their metallic liquid shadows which are packaged like their lip gloss. I have seen some swatches online and they are very pigmented. 
 
Dior has reformulated their iconic Diorshow mascara. If you love thick full lashes you should try it!! It's currently in my mascara rotation and one of my favourites.

Now on to lip products. I own a few of the original lip glosses. I'm happy with they new design  and the sponge applicator however I liked the formula of the old glosses. They were more like gloss. 

I also have two fluid sticks. They are very pigmented!!! If your into too faced melted lipsticks you should try these fluid sticks. Rouge Dior is pigmented and creamy. A real luxurious lipstick. Dior addict lipsticks are still my favourite. They are balmy, subtle colour and mositurizing for your lips only better look. 

I haven't tried any Dior skin care products. If you have any recommendations on serums and creamed please leave them in the comments. 

Below are some photos. I apologize for the quality. They are taken with my iPad. I need to charge my camera. 




No comments:

Post a Comment